Buggy Safety features
- Safety roll cage protection: to protect the riders in case of a roll
- Seat belts: to keep you safely in the buggy
- Side doors: to protect your legs in case of a roll
- Automatic engine shutdown: in case of an accident or roll
We maintain and check our buggies regularly to prevent mechanical failure, ensure safety and a great performance. We also provide helmets and sand glasses for protection and comfort. Walkie talkies ensure that you can be in touch with the leader and other buggies at all times.
Buggy Safety rules
- The rider must follow the leader at all times and drive responsibly
- Drivers should be aged at least 18 years
- The trips are not recommended for pregnant women or, anyone with neck or back problems
- We’re sorry, but all riders must be aged at least six
- You will need to sign a disclaimer form before you leave for your trip
Author - Kareem AL BLOUSHIIt is our mission to provide you with a safe environment. For that reason, we use Yamaha buggies with all original safety features in place.